Monday, 12 November 2012

Shooting Day 2

After the various issues that we have had which have led to us being pushed for time, today was actually a very good days shoot. I think everyone was very aware of how pushed we are for time and therefore how important it was that we didn't mess around today. All of the group came prepared and this time we did have shot lists. However, the airsofters were in today (normally they are only on site at the weekend) which meant that we had stick to their schedule more than our own. In a way though, this was helpful because the added time pressure of knowing that we had to move to a different floor by a certain time, or risk being hit by a pellet, meant that everyone worked even harder.

All the group were very proactive and I think this encouraged people more to continue to work hard throughout the day.

This time round we also booked out the portable lights. This made a huge difference and I think really improved the look of a lot of the shots we had to reshoot. It also enabled us to shoot things that perhaps last time round we wouldn't have been able to, because it was so dark. We also got a lot of good footage with our contributors who as always were very helpful and cooperative. It is very easy to just sit back and watch and film them too because, left alone, they are like kids in a playground running around finding new objects of interest.

From the footage I have seen I'm really pleased with what we managed to get. Hopefully tomorrow will be as productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment