Monday, 26 November 2012

Location Reccie #2

After our tutorial today, we went looking at further locations to use with the help of one of our contributors. In our minds, we were looking ideally for two really great locations that would provide enough interest for a max of 3 mins.

The first location we arrived at was great, it had big rooms, small rooms, roofless rooms and floor less rooms. There was a large variety of graffiti on the walls as well as objects left behind. There was a lot of foliage outside it too which I think could provide a nice contrast to the vast concrete of Stanley Tools.

We then went to look at a further three locations. All of these were interesting places, such as an abandoned, crumbling church, however none on their own would be able to provide enough footage. All were either too small or too destroyed to use on their own so we have decided that we are going to shoot a little bit at each. I don't think this is a bad thing and in fact I think the added variety could add to the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment