Monday, 26 November 2012

Tutorial 26/11/12

Todays tutorial involved getting further feedback from our Poetic piece as well as looking at what we were going to do next from our final doc.

We have been given 68% for the poetic which I am pleased with. I hope that for the final piece we can aim for a 1st, as I think that the project does have the potential to do so. The main point that let us down was our sound. As said in a previous post,  I think that here, our director should have listened to the advice of our sound recordist and designer.

For our final film, Debbie heavily emphasised the importance of our interviews. We were planning on doing a bit of shooting this evening with the guys at their homes. However, after this feedback we decided to cancel that and book out the sound studio and record the interviews with them both this evening. Doing this now also means that we can look for anything while on location that might relate to points both have mentioned in their interviews.

The interviews went well, both approaching nearly and hour each. One interview was better than the other, who was pretty easily distracted but i thnk that because both interviews were so thorough, we shouldn't have a problem with finding suitable material for the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment